If you’ve made it here then first of all let me say congratulations!
It means that you’re at least considering looking into Online Coaching to get your fitness and nutrition sorted once and for all.
And for that you should be immensely proud.
I know that first step is always the hardest, and I can assure you that I don’t take that lightly.
But maybe you have some questions or concerns. What IS Online Coaching? What do you get? What is the meaning of life?
I don’t blame you. With so many options out there it can get confusing. So let me explain what 1:1 Online Coaching with me looks like…
Online Coaching, in a nutshell, is us working together as a team to get you to where you want to be, whatever your goal.
Here’s how it works:
1. We jump on a call to discuss your goals, your struggles and so that I can get a better picture of what your life currently looks like.
2. You sign up.
3. I take the information we’ve spoken about, along with a few extra bits and get to work on creating a starting point for you. We also have another chat to solidify some realistic goals for the coming months.
4. You get started!
5. Every week we check in. This so that you can reflect on your week, and for me to find out if you’re having any struggles.
6. We work together to find solutions to anything you’re struggling with.
7. Over the weeks, we change anything that needs to be changed to keep you progressing.
8. Throughout this whole process you we work on helping you to understand the whys behind what we’re doing and have the support that you need.
9. At some point, you feel confident enough with your fitness and nutrition that you don’t need me anymore!
What it isn’t:
Amazing. The first step is to book in a call so that we can have a chat.
Now it’s important to note that this isn’t a sales push. This is a genuine chat to find out about you.
This is because, due to the nature of 1:1 coaching I want to get to know you a little. What your goals are, what struggles you’ve had before, any previous experience, what your favourite [INSERT] is.
I also want to make sure that we are a good match. Although I’m always excited to take people on, I will never take someone on if I think that someone else would be better suited to their situation and goals or if I don’t think we will work well together. That’s just not my thing.
It’s also an opportunity for you to ask any questions and field any concerns you may have before signing up (or not).
If you’re interested, click on the button below, answer a couple of simple questions and then find a time that suits you where we can hop on a 30-45 minute call.
Again, no pressure.